- Columbus Transgender Day of Remembrance: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 7PM – King Avenue United Church of Christ, Columbus, Ohio, 43201.
- Cincinnati Transgender Day of Remembrance: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 7PM – Hebrew Union College, 3101 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
- Cleveland Transgender Day of Remembrance: Friday, November 19, 2010, 5:45PM – Justice Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Partners’ Discussion Group, Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 7PM.
- Toledo TG Support Group, Sunday, November 21, 2010, 3PM.
- 5th Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner, Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 1PM
- And more!
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Join TransOhio @ We All Belong – A Rally for Inclusion
Sunday, October 31st, 2:30 pm
All are welcome!
Can you believe how fast the year has gone?
Fall is here and the cold weather is starting to arrive and that must mean that Thanksgiving is approaching!
That’s right, here come the holidays…
What better way to spend them then with your friends and family of TransOhio!
TransOhio will once again be hosting a Community Thanksgiving Dinner on Thanksgiving day:
Thursday, November 25, 2010
The Center on High (Stonewall Columbus)
1160 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43201
This dinner is open to the entire Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay and Ally community. There are no excuses to spend the day alone! Come early and stay late! This is open to the entire GLBTQI and Ally community (kids are welcome!). RSVP’s are not required, but it will help us in our planning. TransOhio will provide the turkey & and necessary paper plate-ware.
Please bring a dish to share with others (and a serving spoon, fork or knife) and something to drink.
Volunteers are needed to setup, decorate and clean up at the end of the evening.
If you can volunteer, please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (614) 441-8167 (this is a voicemail only number, please leave a message).
Please join your TransOhio family on Thanksgiving!