Tuesday, December 2, 2009
Hello TransOhio Family, Friends and Supporters!
The December 2009 issue of the TransOhio newsletter is now available!
You can download the newsletter at: http://www.transohio.org/news/TransOhioDecember2009.pdf.
Our TG support group meeting will be held tonight Wednesday, December 2nd at 7pm at The Center on High, and our monthly general meeting on Sunday, December 20, 3pm.
The next TransOhio Partners’ Discussion Group will be held on Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 2pm in Columbus at The Center on High (1160 N. High Street, Columbus, 43201).
There are tons of events & activities happening in December, so, make sure you take a look at the calendar and the other events noted throughout the newsletter!
Make an end-of-the-year TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation to TransOhio!
- Did you know that your donations to TransOhio are tax-deductible?
It’s true, they are!
- Did you know that TransOhio is an all-volunteer board?
It’s true, we don’t get paid!
- Did you know that your tax-deductible donations to TransOhio assist us in providing programs, outreach & educational programs and events FREE to the Ohio transgender community?It’s true! Every dollar you donate to TransOhio makes a difference.
It’s true, really. Every dollar counts!
To make your tax-deductible donation to TransOhio, visit http://www.transohio.org/donate.html
- Christmas day dinner and movie w/ TransOhio. Visit www.transohio.org for details.
- The Crystal Club Holiday dinner
- New Year’s Day dinner and movie w/ TransOhio. Visit www.transohio.org for details. (All are welcome!)
- December Holiday Activities (Whiteout Party at The Center on High, Sat. Dec. 5, 6pm-10pm)
- and more!
Take care everybody! Be safe during the holiday season.
Best wishes from the TransOhio family, to all of you!
Shane, Karen, Tara and Milo