- Be representative of our community’s diversity
- Geographically represent Ohio and those TransOhio serves (See geographic breakdown)
- Recruit potential allies
- Recruit experienced/seasoned in non-profit board, social or other political organizations (including student governments)
- Recruit board members with work experience in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Fundraising / Special Events
- Grant Writing
Since its founding in 2005, TransOhio has become recognized nationally as an effective statewide resource for the Ohio Transgender, gender non-conforming and Partner and Ally communities. We are making a difference and we cordially invite you to apply to become a part of this growing organization!
If you wish to be considered as a candidate for the Board of Directors, please click on the link below to submit your application electronically. Additionally after you complete the online form, please forward a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Board recruitment will take place on a rolling basis.
To submit your application, please fill out this online application: TO Board of Directors Application
To forward your resume: email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss roles and responsibilities of board members, please contact TransOhio at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at: 614-441-8167.
TransOhio Board of Directors & the Nominating Committee